十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weirdness

It's been two days and my body aches; maybe it was the painting...I dunno.

I've almost finish watching both 花ざかりの君たちえっ and 花より団子 2; with four episodes remaining for 花ざかりの君たちえっ and five episodes for 花より団子 2. I found it funny that 生田斗真 appears in both, one as the comical supporting character and the 2 episode antagonist in the other.
I'll let my hormones go rampaging a lil while and go 'kyaaaaaaaa~' everytime I see him, 小栗旬 and 松本潤 on the tv screen of mine.
That's about all the excitement my life is ever gonna get.

On another note, it seems the craze of mine for K-drama and J-dorama hasn't fizzled out yet; well, if it lasted longer than a year, then I don't think it will.
I'll be looking forward to more manga-made dorama; not to mention manhwa-made dramas too. Don't disappoint me, Japan and Korea!
I think Japan's my first vacation spot when I can afford it.

About stuff being weird...I had a call from SEGI yesterday. Benjamin, one of the campus counselors, called about my application. I was like: Huh?!?!
I don't remember applying for any colleges, nor filling any forms for SEGI. The only forms I do remember filling is for Sunway and that was the survey form last year, when our class visited the campus. Besides, I've not even heard my dad's final decision yet!
*wonders if it's dad's doing*
Nah, he isn't that free to meddle with my stuff. Besides, I don't think that SEGI offers what I want. I want to do Pre-U before jumping into my final decision for a career.

Sis is kinda feeling the pinch of exam year now. Her teacher dumped a lot of homework to her and she was lamenting about it the whole time, and wasting a lot of precious time at that.
I can't really put myself in her shoes, and it's not that I didn't get as much homework as her; I got far more than she ever will.

The six years in primary school was pure hell, and being a 'half banana' isn't only the factor. The school I went to (and I shall never ever mention it's name again) had some kind of entrance exam. Yeah...It used to be one of the top Chinese schools that produced quality students, but not anymore with the recent scores. I have no idea why they're mimicing the college entrance exams though. So anyways, with whatever score I got, I was able to enter the first class in Std 1. I still have no idea what it was.
Life in the 精靈班 or 'express' classes isn't easy, especially for a school that is desperate to maintain its position as one of the top schools. I remember the tons of homework our teacher made us do, the pages of 生字 she made us write, a hell lot of math questions, and who could ever forget the Malay idioms Miss Ong made us memorize. If we ever forgot one, she'd make us stand the whole two periods. I had her for Std 1-3.
Unfinished homework will earn you some thrashing with the huge cane the teachers keep locked up in the cabinet. Yes, coporal punishements were still implented during my time, which was not long ago.
If one year of this wasn't enough, I got a total six years.

I guess some good came out of it; the work load in secondary school seemed like a piece of cake. Staying up late for homework didn't affect me much either, since I've been doing it for such a long time. That's my secret to why I never get eyebags or panda eyes nor feel pressured to finish my homework.

She, on the other hand, was in the 普通班 or 'normal' classes her whole schooling life. Her version of ' a lot of homework' isn't even 1/20 of mine.
In the past, she had time to dilly-dally, chat with her friends on MSN, watch TV, laze around before bathing after lunch and a whole lot more. Her honeymoon years have just reached its end, so of course she'd cave in at the slightest pressure.
...And she dragged me along for the unwanted joyride; I have to watch over her while she is doing her homework.

I guess I could read 花ざかりの君たちえっ when I'm done with this post; I've already read 花より団子 a few weeks ago and am lazy to unzip 1 GB worth of files.
I should have my dinner too.