十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Buzz

Is the sound of the air conditioning above me.
*whacks with the feather duster*
*silence*

I just finished the last episode of 花ざかりの君たちえっ.
A 2-hour finale with absolutely no advertisements! Sweet~
The ending was nice; unlike the Taiwanese version.
Ugh...That one was like halfway way hanging.

I was supposed to dedicate myself today to renaming and cataloging all my backed up manga.
By backed up, it's not my back up version. It's my most recent ones.
The last time I cataloged was around one week ago.
One week later, it became like this...

There's a lot more at the bottom.
It's due to my buzy-ness and probably even laziness and procrastination that made it like that.
There are around 135 chapters, including those inside the folders marked "missing" and "The One".
Yup, 135 chapters.
Crazy right?
So, exactly how many titles am I actually reading?
Let me count...
Umm...
There are 65 titles in my hard disk alone...
...47 titles burnt into discs...
That makes a total of 112 titles.

The ones in my hard disk. That's the ungrouped view.
But since I have OCD when it comes to any reading material, it looks like this...


Cassie once asked how can I keep up with that many titles at once and if I'd get to storyline mixed up.
So did one of the admin in Mangatraders.
Well, the admin's was an indirect question.
The answer is:
It's really easy to manage.
(if you're not a lazy bum and bad ass procrastinator like I am; or that you're not as OCD to rename the chapters to the exact title, chapter and page and put them into the same volume folder...)
And I don't get the stories mixed up.

Here's my how my desktop actually looks like when I'm renaming stuff...

One "Unzipped Manga" folder; one "Manga-Zip Files" folder and the other "Manga" folder.
And then there's my A.F.5 Renamer and my Winamp.
I cannot live without my music.
The AVG is just a weekly thing...that I've not done in weeks. Ehehe...

And this is my desktop when there's nothing open.
I love my background!

Okay, okay. Enough procrastinating.
I've already wasted around 40 minutes on this.
If this goes on, I won't even scratch the surface of my pile and it'll probably grow more tomorrow.
Well, then. Back to work.

Edit: Watermarked the images.
And dinner is grilled stuff with the grill we just got.