十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Miss...

I miss groaning and mumbling that I've got to wake up at 6.
I miss my mom kicking my ass (literally) when I fall back asleep after she has woken me up.
I miss falling asleep in the shower.
I miss running for the door when I hear mom reversing the car out.
I miss falling asleep during assembly.
I miss talking to some of my teachers before classes start.
I miss watching the two lame kings sitting behind me performing their acts.
I miss laughing so hard that tears come out because of those acts.
I miss staring blankly at the blackboard and have no idea what the teacher is saying.
I miss purposely being late to any science class just by walking slowly to the lab.
I miss messing with the experiment after we've gotten the results.
I miss running off to the library as soon as the recess bell rings.
I miss seeing the books and working in the library.
I miss bothering some of the teachers during recess.
I miss the usual running and slamming stunt I do when I'm late for class.
I miss talking to Miss Tan and being late for class because of that.
I miss waiting for the school bell to ring, signaling the end of school.
I miss trying to convince the teacher to let us off early.
I miss talking to my friends in the bus stop.
I miss buying the bubble milk tea from the store across the street.
I miss getting frustrated that mom hasn't pick us up even though it's already 3.
I miss the long naps I take in the afternoon.
I miss the rush when I'm almost late for tuition.
I miss staying up late to finish my homework.

I miss Natasha's bounciness.
I miss Azyan's coolness.
I miss calling Cynthia like how Angelica in Rugrats calls Cynthia. Also the way Sapphira calls her 'Cin-thia'
I miss Mira's diva mode.
I miss Daniel and Salman's game talk.
I miss Sapphira's conversations.
I miss Fook Hoy and HuiChuin's lameness which cracks me up so very much.
I miss Wen Kai's whacky behavior.
I miss Sam's down-to-earth attitude.
I miss Felicia's smile and her happy-go-lucky mood.
I miss Kai Ru's sarcastic and sometimes hurting comments.
I miss Audrey's generosity.
I miss Karina's insightful manner.
I miss May Ling's dance moves.
I miss Zhi Zhi's jokes and her logic in Physics.
I miss Shirren's demeanor.
I miss Seng Keat's blurness.
I miss Kok Shien's antics.

I miss Pn. Loi's relaxed manner.
I miss Pn. Tie saying "Class, this is very important ar. SPM sure got this question."
I miss trying not to fall asleep in Miss Foo's English class.
I miss Miss Leong's interesting history class with all the stories and legends.
I miss Pn. Zurani yelling at us when we don't finish her work or didn't read the literature she assigned. (not me though, I've always done mine)
I miss Pn. Wong's Bio class.
I miss Pn. Rajeshwari's candid opinions.
I miss Pn. Yap's Geography class.
I miss talking to Pn. Shanti.
I miss Miss Tan's conversations.
I miss Pn. Khor's laid back manner, back when she was laid back.

Yup, these are the things I miss. But,
I DON'T MISS SCHOOL!
I miss the things that happen, friends I have and the teachers I came in contact with.

Life goes on, but memories lasts forever.