十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Bad

Yeah, I'm still up at this hour.
Was enjoying the last installment for the Mystery Case Files Ravenhurst Trilogy: Return to Ravenhurst.
Waited for God-knows-how-many hours for the stupid net connection to get me my game.
STREAMXY SHOULD BE GETTING BETTER AS MORE PEOPLE ARE GETTING WIMAX, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!
Will finish it tomorrow...or today...or whatever.
My brain function is now at 5%.
No wonder I couldn't spot the lizard that was standing right in front of me in the game.

First, my com died...again. It died on Thursday.
Two days without my computer was like hell. Nothing to do but to laze around and mope.
Finished Pride and Prejudice faster, like in 1 day. And it's the unabridged version.
The tech guy fixed it today, said that it was time for my hard disk to go to computer heaven.
Luckily, he cloned everything. Or not, all my manga and songs will go poof too.

And...
Went for the KPP lecture; met Shermaine while waiting.
She started at Taylor's for A levels; so glad I didn't decide on that. BLOODY HARD.
Didn't wear a collar shirt there; wasted 13.90 for a really fugly one. Mom paid me back though.
Sat there for 5 hours straight till my ass cramped.
Rained hard when we were almost in Tmn Megah; was drenched wet when we got down.
Why does it always rain when I already wash my hair and am going out?

Played my heart out on Green Day's Holiday. Almost got the hang of the riff part. ALMOST...
Dinner was a rip off. 97 bucks for 5 dishes! No abalone, crabs or prawns. WTH?!?!
Nam and Ivan ask me to go for guild war, but totally ignored my existence when I got there and Ivan wasn't even there! Dude, keep your 1 mil; I have my own 200+ mil of my own.
Internet speed was fluctuating between dead pulse and slight pulse.
WHEN ARE WE GETTING OPTICAL FIBERS INSTEAD OF THE LAME AND EASILY OVERHEATED COPPER WIRES?!?!
ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU CAN DO IT BY NEXT YEAR?! IT'S STILL A RECESSION YEAR, YOU KNOW?!?!
AND DON'T GIVE ME CRAP ABOUT US NOT BEING AFFECTED. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE AFFECTED. YOU THINK IT'S MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH RECESSION?
SO WHAT THAT I WAS 6 AT 1997. I WASN'T A STUPID KID.

I'm too tired, pissed off and lazy to write in full and complete sentences. Maybe I'll stick to it.
Yeah, not the normal me but so what? New year, new me.
I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Also,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY
So nice that it's on the Chinese New Year eve. Everyone will be eating dinner and celebrating with my mom! That's a hell lot of people!
YAY!

*grins*
*thunk* (falls on table)
*snore*