十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

100

Oh yeah! After two years (or 1 1/8 of a year), I've finally reached 100 posts!
I've never imagine myself to be typing the 100th post; I'd assumed that I've got better things to do by then. Oh well, my life is a dull one.

I didn't get to visit the education fair today; was on paint job the whole day. We (dad, bro and I) managed to paint the whole house! Well, it's only the exterior perimeter wall. Dad did ask us if we're up to paint the whole house...I don't think I wanna do that. I'm already dead tired after today's thing. And before you say anything, please consider the size of my house. I'm just glad it's the smallest among all in the area; it'd be hell if it was as large as my neighbour's.

Also, I've bought 花ざかりの君たちえっ and 花より団子 2 yesterday and am almost broke. I don't think I'll be able to buy any manga this month. ;__;
I'll buy the extra episodes in March for both and then start with ごくせん and it's two other sequels later.

I just watched the first two episodes of 花ざかりの君たちえっ and found it really hilarious! Say goodbye to 8TV's annoying advertisements and hello to non-stop Jdrama!

I'm gonna read the manga version then go sleep...or just fall asleep on the table.
*yawn*