十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thinking Too Much

I've been out quite a lot the past few days, which is very uncommon and almost unheard of. And the reason for it is to stop me from thinking.
Yes, thinking. Never heard that thinking is bad for a person, huh?

When I'm left alone at home, I start to think. Then, I'll go all miserable and depressed over my disposition. The equation would most probably explain it better

Me + alone at home = Really bored*5
[Bored*5] + too much time = Thinks too much
Thinking too much * pessimistic personality = Misery + depression
Misery + depression = Creates a gloomy atmosphere that sucks all happiness
I don't contemplate much when I'm out of the house or out and about. The things that run through my mind would most probably be what I'd be doing the next moment or what I'm going to eat or whatever else question my mom / friend would ask. She understand me enough to never ask about any questions that needs any deeper thought when I'm out and my friends don't really think that deeply. I'm not complaining that they're shallow or anything; just that my train of thoughts run real far.
I wished my mind doesn't work as it does now. Just don't let me be bored and start thinking.

On the other hand, I've dug out Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice from my box of books. It's the unabridged version, making it all the more interesting. I've read it before, but never in detail nor have I taken a long time to read in between the lines.
I found many of the words used then are quite different from the modern English that we speak now. I can't say for Manglish though, it's a complete alien language if one were to use it during that time.
For example, the past tense for choose was chuse; show was shewn and intercourse has yet to take on its vulgar modern meaning.
Their manner of speech is rather polite too, filled with civility and a really haughty manner.

I do find the tete-a-tete between Lizzy and Darcy quite charming. It's nice to find heroines who aren't dumb airheads; unlike most modern pop lits.

That's it for today. I shall exit the drawing room and have a meal with family relations and then retreat to the upper living to be enchanted once again by my books.