十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year in a Game

It's been a day after the new year and I've yet to reach my goal of a hundred posts; falling only 5 posts behind. Oh well.

I spent my new year in Nevereth (CABAL) with my new guild-mates and and whole lot of other people dancing laggily (isit even a word that's recognized? If not, I shall announce that it's a word I coined. Ever wonder why words are coined and coins are made...I'm rambling.)...where was I? Oh yes, dancing laggily in Bloody Ice. It's a town name; and no, the snow there isn't red. There's a town called Desert Scream and I didn't hear the desert itself screaming.
...Again, I've rambled off.
Apparently, the CM wanted to celebrate with us and everyone wanted to take a ss (snapshot) with him. It lagged a lot and it's was virtually impossible to see anyone. The only guild-mate I saw was the GM (guild master) dancing near the warp entrance and KukiLapuk at the far corner of Bloody Ice. DevilMayCry took a video of everything but I don't have the link to it, cause I didn't ask.

I did reach my goal of dual trans that nite, making it officially last year's business; to me, that is. A day isn't considered over until I fall asleep, so there.
And because the clamped down on the rank levels, I can't get the skills until I reach 100, which sucks. I'm only 2 levels away but I've got stuff to do for this weekend's gathering. I might be able to squeeze in some time today, but I don't think I'll be able to do it by this week. And yeah, I spent around 50+mil on the equipments. There goes my alz...

Haha, it's odd to see a girl talking about this kind of games right? Even harder for a person like me. Cass doesn't understand my fascination with online MMORPGs and gave up trying to. And then there was the GM's remark: Study smart, play hard. He's bro's friend, and we were studying in the same school, so you get the picture. He's also one of the people on the guest list of tomorrow's gathering.

Also, dad came back with an amplifier in tow! AN AMPLIFIER!
I'm so psyched that I can finally listen to the same tones that I hear on the radio!

Weeeeeeell then, I'm off to find chords to play!