十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Hassle-free

Probably.

Went to the Curve in the evening; had dinner at Sutra.
Dad says the best place to eat Thai is to go to Thailand, where the dishes doesn't seem to stop coming.
That is, if his friend's uncle the one who takes us there.

He then asked me to find out the time for AirAsia.
WTH?!?!
I know it's zero fare, but the service is like bleh.
Besides, mom said that she'll never fly by that EVER again. So does dad's friend's wife.

Went to Popular and got myself a Frixion pen.
Yup. Frixion
I didn't misspell it.
The name's a no-brainer.
The ink is erasable by friction, hence the name Frixion.
...Man, tough crowd.
Well, at least I don't need to dig my pencil case for my correction tape anymore.
Saves on the cost of the tape too.

Saw the Hiragana and Katakana book on the shelf.
...66 bucks each.
I'm already almost broke; this year's angpau money so miserable...
I guess I'll just have to wait till I start college to start my lessons at the Language House.

In other news, I broke the 2nd cumulative time record in Return to Ravenhurst!
Too bad it's under my sister's name. Oh well.
And...it's not really done yet.
I'm at Charles's chamber trying to complete the puzzle to destroy his thinga-majigy.
Only a few more moves and I'm done, but I won't do it now. It'll only take like 5-10 minutes, making the cumulative time around 4:30:xx.
The second record time was 5:00:00; first is 4:00:00.
I think they cheat.
XD

Getting sleepy...