十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Boredom, Act Two

Noticed that I've changed the template again? Yeah, I got bored and tried experimenting with it again. This (the current background) was my intended result when I first started blogging. I couldn't figure out how to do it and found reverting and using ready made blogskins as an alternative.
Who knew all the it needed was a image hosting site and some adjustments here and there could do the trick?

Dinner yesterday was pretty boring. It's my uncle (grandpa's younger brother's son) who came. The story goes like this: During the Japanese Occupation, the Communist was formed in efforts to purge Malaya (they changed the name to Malaysia in 1963) of the Japs. Grandpa's younger brothers (two of them, I think) were sent back to the remaining relatives in China to prevent them from being recruited by the Communist. So, they were brought up in China and ended up setting up families there too.

This uncle of mine now lives in Taipei, Taiwan and works as a...umm...I don't really know.
He told dad that he owns a restaurant, works in a hairdressing company teaching others to style hair and a travel agency. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but the first thing that popped up in my head when I heard that was this proverb:

Jack of all trades; master of none.
Even mom agreed to what I thought when I told her.

Anyways, House is opening again tonight and there's Chuck at 9.00.
I guess the other one hour and thirty-eight minutes will be spent by me laying on the grass outside (this time I'll bring the sleeping mat), listening to my MP3 again and watch the clouds and the sky change from evening to night. I do hope that it's clear enough to have stars.