十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Boredom: Act Four, Part One

My wireless no longer works, so I'm stuck using my sister's computer until my dad finally decides to fix mine. Until then, her desk will be my 'working' space.
How I get my sis to agree on this? A lifetime of servitude in exchange for a song by the Cheetah Girls. I even got it in black and white. Diabolical, I am very much.

The cleaner didn't come today, so I had to take over the chores department. But all I did was to vacuum the upstairs and get rid of the cobwebs in hard to reach places.

Anyways, I'm proud of myself to have the strength to put off reading my novels after wrapping them at 2 in the morning. I'd usually care less about sleeping and will dive head first into my novels. My self-control is getting better now, I guess.

The Young and Hopeless by Good Charlotte is blasting from my earphones and I plan to pack up my room, desk and then play DDR again. School starts in 5 days and I'll soon bury myself with work. I've lost my direction and spirit before and am giving my all to regain my fighting spirit
. With my future on the line, I do not want risk it. Heck, I'll have three months worth of break time (if I'm not selected for the National Service program) and the rest of my life to enjoy life...If I get a good education and a good job. All I need is a little push from my own self.

Alright, I'm off to start with whatever I've planned.