十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Exam Papers

After two weeks of supposed fun and joy (more like boredom and near insanity), we're back in school. The teachers sure know when to give back our papers, talk about perfect timing. I'm feeling so bad today and I don't need anyone to rub it in.

There are two subjects which are a lost cause for me: Additional Math and Chemistry. Things will start to go wrong if what I did (or wrote) made sense; which is exactly what happened during the above mentioned papers. Even my Math was a horrid C5 ( I left out a few major questions which was worth 15 marks each). It's getting really depressing.
Getting a stellar result for the upcoming public exam is totally out of my range. I'll try my hardest and will do my best, but I won't guarantee that my best would make me an outstanding student. That dream was gone as soon as I stepped into the class last year and found out which teachers will be taking all the classes. Looks like things this year aren't reviving that dream either.

The only upside is me maintaining my A2 grade on my Malay and a improvement from a B3 to an A1 for my History. I mean, who cares about the FREAKING HISTORY?!?!

The only good thing I've heard is from Audrey. She said that I got the highest in class for English.
Well, I thought I screwed my second essay when I spent too much time on the first; which was directed writing (where they give you a title and notes and have you elaborate and add any relevant information). The second essay is the continuous writing which they give you 5 topics and have you write it in no less than 350 words. No notes or any form of help is given.
I chose the first question, which was to write about the person who had the most influence over you, in under 10 minutes (the advised time is supposed to be an hour for this and 45 minutes for the previous essay).
I'll find out when we have our English class on Thursday.

We'll be getting back our Physics, Morale and Biology tomorrow. I don't even want to think about how I did for Physics. Things made sense and I'm afraid that it'll end up like Chemistry and Add Math. It's getting more and more depressing as I speak.

Right, the school's implemented that the whole school's having Physical Ed. on the same day. Yeah, you heard me; THE WHOLE SCHOOL.
Imagine over 800 students running around the school, two thirds of them are immature kids running amok with their friends.
Imagine that same amount of students fighting for the basketball court, or the small badminton field that we have, or the only three ping pong tables that the school owns and the miserable and torn paddles, shuttlecocks and Frisbees that the school is able to loan.
Then imagine the same amount of students fighting for the toilets to change back into their uniforms when the school only opens up two toilets for each genders (2 for guys, 2 for girls) since the are reinforcing the 'no wearing your sports shirt after recess rule'.

The school has more than 14 toilets and 2 changing rooms available.
Changing rooms? Since you have changing rooms, why don't they open it?!?!
I'll tell you what they do with the changing rooms. They use it to store the old newspapers they collect from the students!

Sometimes, I wonder why I wanted to stay in this school (hence making the note I wrote in Facebook dated sometime between February or March totally contradicting).

I need to sleep so I can have enough energy to withstand another letdown tomorrow.