十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Boredom; Act Six

It's the last days of the holidays. We're going back to school when the weekends are over. *long sigh*

Apparently, sis got smart (rather, it was stupid bro's idea anyways) to set a password for her pc. Yes, I knew why he went into my room yesterday night and what they were talking about.
I will do whatever it takes to maintain my online status; besides, dad already asked me when my wireless burnt out and I foresee a visit from the techs some time soon. I still have work to do which requires the net; didn't think of that huh, smart alecs?

Went to watch Kung Fu Panda today with the small one. She met her friend Julia there and the two were talking up a storm. Great...
The show was okay. It was funny and brainless, recommended for anyone who needs a good laugh.

Now for book recommendations: XD
To anyone reading this, I would like to recommend this book I bought three days ago.

Even though it's meant for kids 10-14, it's still a good read.
It tackles the part on school bullies and name-calling; it also points out that we shouldn't judge people by their looks.
Sometimes, we get so caught up with our lives and peers that we start doing the wrong thing just to fit in.
At least, that's what I thought after finishing that book.

For girls who like a funny and romantic read at the same time, try reading these:



Of all the Simon & Schuster Teen Fiction for Romance and Comedy, I highly recommend all these three. They are by far the funniest, even though sometimes they are a bit generic and cheesy. My favorite would be Major Crush by Jennifer Echols.

For those who seek knowledge instead of romance, try the Dear America, I am America and The Royal Diaries series.

Both are by Kristiana Gregory and are two of seven that I own. Yeah, I'm way out of the age range but so what? I like reading about historical stuff.
I wanted to buy the whole series but there's only two places that sells them; Kinokuniya at KLCC and the Pay Less Bookstores. It's way, way expensive at the first place and it's hard to find at the second one, since it is a second-hand bookstore. It's always my first stop whenever I go to the mall, before heading to MPH.

Well, that's it for today. Family guy is airing and I kinda like the baby who talks.

If I don't post tomorrow or reply the cbox, it means that mission 'come online' has failed. So my advance apologies if I really don't get to reply your messages. Go ahead, you can blame the two monkeys in the house.