十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Boredom; Act Four, Part Two

Nyeh, I didn't get to pack up my room after all. I spent the whole afternoon reading one of the novels I bought yesterday. It was nice, I laughed a lot.

Had another round of DDR again. This time the '<-' of the dancing mat doesn't work anymore. See, bad things always happen when I am happy. I told mom about my theory (yes; it is proven that it's true. I'm the living proof!) that I'm the kind of person God or any unseen force that has the ability to create and destroy at the same time has marked me as the kind of being that can NEVER be too happy. Things will always go wrong if I do.

I shan't dwell on the fact that I can't be happy anymore. If that force wants me to be indifferent about anything or anyone, I sure won't go stop myself from feeling otherwise.
I'm a pessimist and I'm pretty comfortable living my life as one.

Speaking of which, one thought came into my mind while I was mindlessly staring at the sky.
What happens to us when we die?
I know, nobody knows.
But what's the point of living life and then just disappear suddenly when we die?
Why work and restrain ourselves when we only have limited time to enjoy this course that we call life?
Why slave over something when we know that we'll lose it eventually?
Why seek the knowledge of the world and lose it all when our time ends?
It's not true that no one can take away the knowledge you hold in your mind. There is one, Death.

Yeah, yeah. I know, girls at my age won't be thinking of all these questions at all.
All they probably think of is which eye candy is crushing on her, if eating another helping of salad with low fat dressing would make her fat or if the blouse she just bought a big mistake and that it makes the invisible flab on her tummy obvious when she goes to the pool party.
WHATEVER

I'm born with a brain, might as well use it to think; even if I can only use 10% of it.
Which gets me thinking...Is it possible to use the brain to its full potential?

Heck yeah
But how? And what do you get if the brain is at its fullest potential?
So many questions...But no answers to those questions.
I have more, but I don't think I'll get anyone to answer all of them.
Yea, I am a very curious cat whose waiting for a question that will finally kill me.
And no, I do not want to be killed; I just turned 17 and barely lived out my life.

All in all, I'm just another bored teen who is very curious and comes up with nonsensical questions when she is left without anything to keep her mind occupied.