十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Messed

I CAN'T GET INTO FACEBOOK!
-______________________-

It's been two days since I last logged in to Facebook. Stupid net.
I'm forced to read my wall posts by the notification mail they sent.

To Jon: The thing you and your friend did was really cool! I too don't agree to the whole hour thing. I'll write more when I can actually login again.

Well, the homeroom teacher announced our positions in class two days ago. Sapphira got first; Cynthia's third; I'm eighth. *sigh*
Tomorrow is Open Day but I'm not going, neither is mom.
I don't think that dad will be happy with what I got, nor will he show it if he was; he never seemed to get excited even when I got second in class when I was in Form 1 & 2 or when I got first two years ago.
The worst I got was last year, 16th.

Nothing much has happened, other than the sudden reappearance of the exchange student in school. He was missing for two months. Not really missing as in kidnapped missing; just nobody knew where he went. Whatever, I don't really like him.
We had a really bad start last year. I was sitting in the bus, getting ready to go to the National Science Centre for a seminar on Pharmacy, with a really bad headache (due to someone's noisy sleeping). He just came up, took the seat next to me and started asking questions about stuff. Of course, I was polite enough to answer his questions with short answers and then thunk-ed my head on the window and closed my eyes.
That was the first and last conversation we ever had and I'm fine with not talking to him at all.
Yes, I'm that unfriendly.

I've got 20 more minutes till Mythbusters. I'll go finish reading Shinshi Doumei Cross.