十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Day

I spent the whole day in school reading Reader's Digest. Yup, Audrey brought a few today. Read two really touching stories. One was about a woman who found her significant other when she accidentally sent a wrong message via cell phone; another was about a mom who did all she could when her son had a bad fall and became invalid. Even the volunteers were extremely helpful when she needed a hand. Sadly, the guy (yes, guy. He was 21) died when the feeding tube of his pumped the food into his lungs instead of his stomach; he was recovering from pneumonia and that just made it worst.

As for Physical Ed., none of us (other than a few guys) went down. We were pretty much out of whack with the time. I mean, usually we'd be having recess at 10.05-10.30 a.m; but today it was 9 something. Normally, my stomach would signal that it's hungry some time around 9.30. I don't really eat anything before school; sometimes only managing to grab some digestive biscuits or mom packed an extra something in my brown bag.
We didn't do much other than discuss add math and the math teacher started a new topic.

I finally got my Biology marks, 62 means a B3. I'm still wondering why my Bio marks would always be higher than my other Science subjects; and this particular subject is one that I didn't have any extra help on. Weird.

That's pretty much what happened today. Boring huh?
Well, it's my life and if you feel bored when you're reading this, you'd know how I feel living it.