十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Boredom; Act Seven, The Finale

I woke up today feeling a lil heartbroken (for some unknown reason) and melancholic. The feeling stays still; maybe it's just because the break has ended and school's reopening tomorrow.
Since tomorrow is Monday, there's gonna be a really long assembly and the principal's speech is gonna be really boring. Maybe, if I'm brave enough (or stupid enough), I'd fall asleep again and sleep pass the whole thing.

Played Puzzle Quest today and got my wizard to lvl 22. It's one of those RPG games made in the 90s (I think) and you are a hero in making; saving your kingdom by driving out the undead monsters which has started to crawl out of the ground, terrorizing the people. It's kinda like Bejeweled, just that the things you match are your mana reserves and there are skulls that can help you kill or kill you. It's a good exercise for your brain.


Bro was blaming me for the loss of his Biology textbook. I remember returning it to him after I finish revising the Form 4 chapters. He kept asking me where I've kept it and I told him that I didn't have it with me. So after dinner, I went to look at the cabinet inside the music room and found it there. I think he left it in there and forgot all about it. *rolls eyes*

Nothing much went on today, and this is the final act in Boredom (for the time being).

To credit my melancholic feelings today, I'm gonna sing Wounded by Good Charlotte. Prepare to hear my awful singing!

Lost and broken
Hopeless and lonely
Smiling on the outside
A hurt beneath my skin

My eyes are fading
My soul is bleeding
I'll try to make it seem okay
But my faith is wearing thin

So help me heal these wounds
They've been open for way too long
Help me fill this soul
Even though this is not your fault
That I'm open
And I'm bleeding
All over your brand new rug
And I need someone to help me sew them up

I only wanted a magazine
I only wanted a movie screen
I only wanted the life I'd read about and dreamed
And now my mind is an open book
And now my heart is an open wound
And now my life is an open soul for all to see

But help me heal these wounds
They've been open for way too long
Help me fill this soul
Even though this is not your fault
That I'm open
And I'm bleeding
All over your brand new rug
And I need someone to help me...

So you come along
I'll push you away
Then kick and scream for you to stay
Cuz I need someone to help me
Oh, I need someone to help me

To help me heal these wounds
They've been open for way too long
Help me fill this soul
Even though this is not your fault
That I'm open
And I'm bleeding
All over your brand new rug
And I need someone to help me sew them,
I need someone to help me fill them,
I need someone to help me close them up