十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Boredom Blues


I've been bored...VERY BORED
I even resulted in taking those questions in the bulletin board in Friendster to be entertained!

We were suppose to expect a guest today; but he's not coming till tomorrow. It's one of my dad's cousin. You know, the family's so huge that I don't even remember who they are, which side of the family the belong to and where they live! Dad's relatives are spread out to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan (typical China people) and England while mom's is spread out to Australia, New Zealand and there's one cousin of hers working in Arab.
I really, really dislike having family reunions. Bleh...

As I was saying; we were suppose to expect a guest. He's from Taiwan and was supposed to dine with us tonight. We waited for dad to come home from his work in Perak so that we could go and have that dinner with first aunt, third aunt, fourth uncle and him, BUT SOMEONE didn't call and inform us that it's getting late! We ended up having dinner on our own. Rest assured, we're gonna meet him tomorrow and I'm not going to enjoy one bit of it.

Not only do I have to idle away my holiday by not doing anything and being bored but I have to spend with a guy who disappeared for 20 years and suddenly decides to visit! GEEZ!

After dinner, I spent some time alone sitting under the stars. It's good to have a side yard sometimes. I could lay on the grass but mom would have have my ass for it.
It was nice; sitting alone under the dark sky and listening to my MP3. Set it to 'shuffle' and the songs were synchronized with how I was feeling at the time, picking out songs that matched my emotions; like it knew what I needed. Another reason to love it.

The earphones are still plugged into my ears, and it's still generating songs that matches my mood.

Now, I'll just go and lay on the floor of my room or on my bed and stare out the window and listen to a machine play out my emotions.

Ps: Hurt my left leg while playing DDR yesterday. The muscle hurts every time I try to get up from sitting or jumping. ARGHHHHH!