十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Persona Dillema and Exam Hell

I got Persona 3!



At least I thought I had it. It couldn't work. My PS2 console didn't manage to read it!

NOOOOOOOOO!

*attempts to bash the game console but realizes that she won't be able to pay for repairs; sulks in the corner*

I'll have to return it back to Natasha tomorrow...
I really wanted to try it. It sounded so interesting when Jon illustrated the game through Facebook wall. *sigh*

Yeah, Physics was so-so. I could answer some of the questions, but not all of it.
I forgot about Hooke's Law, forces in equilibrium...I even forgot what I forgot. 093

Tomorrow is Chem; starting with paper II, like always. I told mom that I don't care about it anymore and will work harder for the trials. Planning to start as soon as the midyear holidays are here; but we all know that it's gonna fall through. Most of my plans do. 009

Which person in their right mind would study during the holidays; even after a really long, long drag?

SPM is going to be only two weeks, starting from Nov 12- Dec 6.
What's worst is...
WE HAVE TO TAKE IT ON SATURDAYS TOO!


Yeah, no more resting or lazing around on a Saturday or Sunday!

Well, there is two ways of looking at this:
One (Positive): It isn't dragged long and it'll be over really quick. Fourteen days compared to a month? After that hellish 14 days, we'd finally be free from secondary school life!
Two (Negative): Those fourteen days would be spent worrying about the next paper and there isn't any buffer days in between. Did I mention that we'll be sitting in the exam hall even on a Saturday? (Hell yeah, it's large, bold and in red!)

Conclusion:
Exam sucks whatever way you look at it.

Alrighty, I'll go read whatever I can for Chem tomorrow and hope that I'll barely pass it.