十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Photoshop Fun

Thank you Jess for borrowing me her photoshop disc!
I installed it in the evening yesterday after dad's movie marathon. We watched Forbidden Kingdom; then bro and dad watched 10000 B.C and later we (sis, mom and me) rejoined them to watch National Treasure 2.

So when we came home after dinner, dad went to watch his Korean drama.
Speaking of Korean drama, I was the first one in the family to start watching it. The first was Dae Jang Geum; the palace maid who became the first female Royal Physician. The post was originally held by a man. Why did ancient people stick with the idea that women can't be as good as them? Stupid male supremacy. Bleh...

Oops, I've gone off topic.
Dad was watching his drama; I don't know what mom was doing; sis was playing with her dolls and bro was doing something with his computer, blogging perhaps. I fiddled around with my new toy, photoshop. *giggles like a schoolgirl*
Wait...I am a schoolgirl. *facepalm*

I found the tutorial for image making in VK Scans. Kudos to igotangsinmypants for giving me such a easy to understand tutorial.
With your tutorial, I've managed to do this.

My first try was to create a signature. I made one with using Lain from Serial Experimental Lain instead.
I know it isn't that good. It was my first and I took 30 minutes to get it like this. I've got the whole two weeks to improve myself on this!






This was my third one in three hours. I don't know how I got the effect like this, I seriously don't remember. It looks like an oil painting to me.


This (bottom) is supposed to turn out like those vintage photos that turned yellow. I got a yellow and faded effect instead. (o.O)
It was the last one I did before getting to bed.
By that time, it was already 4 a.m in the morning. XD

Alright. My connection is getting really laggy! I'm tired of it and shall make more polaroids and signatures before Physics class today! Wheeeee~