十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday or what?

Well, I turned 17 yesterday. Nothing happened...Not that I expect anything to happen.

The day was like normal. I went for my add math tuition at 11 in the morning instead of the usual time of 4.30.
I spent the whole day answering posts and texting with Jon, Cassie, Chris and Sapphira.

Dinner was at Bavarian Bierhaus (it's beer house in German) and the food was great. Though I didn't take any pictures cause it'll spark the curiosity of my parents.
Mom got me a perfume from The Body Shop. It smells fruity; I like fruity!
Now, there's a watch and a phone coming sometime soon...

Dad got us (mom, bro and me) a pendrive each; mom's 8 GB while ours are 4 GB each. That's great. Now I can try to reformat my computer and hope that CABAL will run smoother. But I'll go M.I.A for a long while; till SPM is over to be exact.

The cake was a tiramisu. There's still some left from yesterday and it's all mine. XD

Anyways, I'm looking for Marie Digby's Say It Again and Steven Curtis Chapman's Cinderella.
It's kind of a tribute to Maria's (his youngest adopted daughter from China) unfortunate death on 21st May 2008; just last week. She was knocked down by her eldest brother Caleb driving an SUV. It's sad, you know. Tears welled up when I was listening to this song; it still is. Having me tearing up is not something easy.

Mom's making chocolates today, and I'll go help. Ta~