十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

History Blues

To the cracks I see near the air conditioning unit,

GAWD...I swore to update my blog more often and I didn't do it. I kinda put it aside after having so many things going on with life.

Anyways, exams are here! Rather, it is ongoing; History is TOMORROW! *wide eye*
Even though the teacher was nice enough to give us to scope of questions, I still couldn't find the mood to study.
The essay questions I would be taking are:
1.Penyebaran Islam di Makkah (I still remember bits and pieces of it from the finals last year)
2. Penentangan Pemimpin Tempatan terhadap British (made a story out of it and tortured bro by asking him to listen; will do the same with Matt, my toy dog (yes, I own a toy dog; many in fact). I'll be taken as a psychopath if anyone sees it)
3. Pilihan raya.

My first attempt to study history was after reaching school. Took the Form 4 textbook out of my bag and tried reading it. Got to chapter 4 and fell asleep. Woke up when the teacher came into the class and tried again. Fell asleep after 5 minutes.
Woke up later for EST paper 2.
2nd attempt was during the car ride to Giant. Nothing went in.
Such a sad case, huh?

The whole afternoon was spent at Giant. It involved mom, a large cart of groceries (two months worth to be exact) and me feeling really sticky.
The electricity stopped again during the second half of the day in school. Geez, is the school that poor not to be able to pay for the electric bills?

Back at home, I fell asleep after taking a long and warm shower. Was woken up abruptly when bro came into the room and asked if he could have my hotdog.
I've been wondering about this for quite some time; do guys really have black holes for stomachs? I always hear them complaining about being hungry! Where does all the food go?

Watched the semi-finals of American Idol while munching on that hotdog of mine. I'm glad that Syesha got kicked off. I don't know why, but I just don't like her. Mom was glad that she's out. The two Davids are out to battle each other for the title.
I like David Cook...*drools* XD
He has the bad boy look that I like; so does Robert Downey Jr. of Iron Man. :X

Back to history. Now, I'll just have to memorize the whole voting process and I'm good to go. Yeah, there's this part of the structure question involving the pentadbiran negeri and persekutuan thingy...Guess I'll have to read up about that too. GAHHHHHH!

And I found out that my blog picture doesn't show. The background pic, I mean; I don't take pictures of myself in real life. Yeah, I'm that UGLY.
I could go blog skin hunting now...But any more procrastination on my studying would make me lose more sleep later. I'll just find one that I like and change it tomorrow then.

Feels less crappy; but crappy nonetheless,
Lyn.