十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Skin!

Compared to the blogskin I found yesterday; this is much much better. Even though I'm not a great fan of the colour pink, the picture suits my personality, sorta.

I know, i know. It takes a long time to load, but the picture is simply...wow.

Anyways, I'm not gonna spend my whole time typing about the blogskin.

History was today; paper II from 7.30-10.00, paper I from 10.45-12.05.
I thought I was prepared, but one look at the essay part was enough for me to foresee my history grade: Don't expect an A1 this time.
To think that the teacher was nice to give the scope to study and I was hell bent on memorizing the ones that I thought I will do...GAHHH!

First question was indeed about Prophet Muhammad and his quest to spread Islam, but in secrecy; but that was only (a). There were two other questions:
(b) Why were the people of Mecca attracted to taking Islam as their faith
(c) Why were the Arabs against Islam
...As if I could remember what I read yesterday? Fortunately, my cerebrum seems to have recalled bits and pieces of that particular class last year and I was able to answer some of it. Miss Leong won't be happy.

We were required to do three out of five; with one down, I had another two to go.
There was this question about Tok Janggut and his story of how and why he started to rebel. Actually, I got one of the facts wrong. I wrote Kota Telemong in my essay. (It was supposed to be Pasir Puteh; Kota Lama belongs with Dato Maharaja Lela of Perak while Kuala Telemong belongs with Haji Abdul Rahman Limbong of Terengganu. I'm glad i didn't continue.
I wrote one paragraph and then looked at what I needed to answer for (b), which was to explain what role did the newspaper play on the issue of education during the 1930s. OMG, I didn't even study that at all! Scrapped that page off and did this instead;
(a) Explain why Western Imperialists were so keen on taking over the South-East Asian Countries.
(b) State the differences in the way of ruling before and during the British reign.

Third question was the worst one;
(a) Explain the difference between the executive (badan perlaksana) and the legislative (badan perundangan) bodies of the government.
(b) What are the conditions to fulfill if one intends to take part in the voting.
(c) Explain the voting process.
...
I screwed the first question up by writing only 3 sentences! GAWD, this is my worst one ever. Not only was I lacking in information in that area; I GOT THE WHOLE THING MIXED UP TOO! I switched executive with legislative!!! -________________-
The second question was doable.
But the third one was the one that made me feel like roadkill. I was memorizing it the whole night and then...I got two of the processes mixed up. =.=
The actual one was that the parties that are involved would be campaigning for 7-15 days before the Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya (SPR) (Don't know the name in English though...) would announce the voting posts and the place where the counting would be done. I wrote it the other way round. That's 2 marks from 9. I think I'd lose more than that.

After recess, it was paper I; multiple choice questions. This was easy. I finished in around 10 mins. I think I have less than five mistakes.
It's always been like this; I don't need to study for multiple choice. One look at the question and I'd get the answer, most of the time. It's really weird though; I'm really absent-minded and scatterbrain. I don't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday. I wonder how my neurons work...

That's about it for today, or yesterday...Whatever.
It's 1:45 in the morning and I'm supposed to have gone to bed an hour ago.

Let's see what the morning brings.