十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pshhh

I should really be studying right now, but I'm not.
I don't think my Physics tutor would be really happy to know that I've gotten THAT lazy, nor will my dad.

Downloaded a few songs which I've wanted to but never got to do it.
- Pockets Full of Sunshine by Natasha Beddingfield (LOVED it as soon as I heard it on American Idol)
- Everything by Micheal Buble (Dunno why I like this song, i just do)
- Love Song by Sara Bareilles
- Tear on My Guitar by Taylor Swift

As soon as I got home from that really pointless dinner, an idea popped into my head...


I took my computer sound system and moved it to my room!
LoL!

Just took the output wire and plugged it into my MP3. It's in shuffle mode and Everything is playing now after Pockets Full of Sunshine ended. Even sis is enjoying it in the room. The volume is up to full blast; so is the bass and treble.

Tomorrow is a public holiday and like my previous post, I don't think I'll be doing any studying. So...My midterms are pretty much screwed. Woohooo~

I'll go back into my room and enjoy whatever time I have left till my parental units come upstairs and have me lower the volume.