十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Failed Attempt to Study


Lookie here, a small glimpse into my room...
Yeah...a small tiny fraction of my room. Okay, not that tiny; my room ain't that big.

That's my com's sound system which I yanked away from my com and plugged into my MP3 (even if it's slightly larger than the more recent ones, I still love it. 20GB with 70 hrs playback, who doesn't?); a stack of revision books; stack of papers (or rather, notes); my pencil box; calculator; my fav magenta (not pink, magenta) mechanical pencil...and a can of Pocari Sweat.


Pocari Sweat...Another of those canned drinks that you don't see on the fridge of any grocery store. Got it from the Curve on Saturday (technically, it's from Cold Storage) for 2.20. Tastes like 100 Plus but slightly better. Why? Cause it's made in Japan. :P

Oh yeah, about me studying.
...First attempt was to memorize Chem. But half an hour of reading this...


I gave up

That chapter was Salts. Double decomposition and neutralization isn't as easy as it seems; if you don't have a good teacher to guide you to understanding it. Way to go, my stupid chem teacher.
I'm REALLY glad that you TRANSFERRED AWAY!

I switched to Physics. A big thank you to my Physics tutor for making momentum, Bernoulli's principle, Archimedes's Principle and the pulley system much easier for me!

But when I got to electricity...


The equations scared me



That pretty much sums up my studying, or attempt to study.


Since today is Monday, Chuck is on! Wheeee~

To those who've not seen this show before, I advice you to check it out. It's simply hilarious!
It's on AXN (channel 701) every Monday from 9-10 pm.
Sorry to those non-Astro subscribers though; I bet they'll air it on normal channels soon. (^_^)

It's about this guy, Chuck (the guy in the middle), who received an email from a former dormmate, Bryce (whom he hates for getting him kicked out of Stanford). When he opened the email, all of the government's secret got downloaded into his brain via images. So they sent two agents, Sara Walker (the only girl in the pic, duh) from the CIA and Sgt. John Casey from the NSA. Both of the agents have to protect Chuck because of the precious information withheld in his brain, so Sara poses as Chuck's girlfriend while Casey works undercover as a salesman at Buy More, which is where Chuck works as the guy who fixes computers.
I'm really looking forward to their next mission.

Next show that I'm catching is Season 4 of House.

Yeah, this is the grumpy doc whom I love watching!

The new season would be coming after the midterms. Yay!

Hmm...did I forget about anything?
...
*scratches head*
I don't think so.

I guess I'll head off to bed. Then, tomorrow would be doomsday for me.