十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

American Idol results are out!

Yeah...It was out yesterday for the Americans but today for us at the other side of the Prime Meridian.

And the winner is...

David Cook!
Drools...
He has the bad boy looks that I love and the talent to make anyone jealous!
I mean, look at him! He's so...so... *mind suddenly blanks out*

I'm so gonna buy the first album he releases! (I don't usually buy music cds, I just download them online; but this is an exception.)
I hope that he's as successful as Chris Daughtry; another fellow rocker who made it big even though he didn't win American Idol.

The finale was really nice this year; more entertaining than last season's. I love the part when the two Davids met that Guru Pitka, who is played by funny man Mike Myers.
And then there was this music clip of Gladys Knight singing and guess who was doing the dancing?
I'll give you a clue then (if you didn't watch American Idol).
The clues are the movies they starred in:
  1. Night at the Museum
  2. The School of Rock
  3. Iron Man
Awhh...I'll just tell you then.
It was Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. dancing (and doing weird antics)!
All three of them will be in a movie called Tropic Thunder where Rob will be playing a black-american with a really ridiculous afro. I bet no one will recognize him.
I still love how he portrayed Tony Starks in Iron Man. I'll be waiting for the sequel!
(Bro says he grows more handsome the older he gets; and I think he's right o_O)

Anyways, the holidays are starting tomorrow, BUT I'll still have tuition class to go to.
This sucks, seriously.

Well then, I'm off to Cabal for a while before heading to bed. Ta!