十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged, I'm it.

Your 5 Impressions on him/her

- Very good listener

- Hates mushy

- Night owl

- Loves grunge

- Sarcastic



Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you :

-Worrying when I went M.I.A for three days. (Thought I got into an accident o.O)



If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is because :

-He did something that really made me hate him.



5 things found in my bag

- Tissue

- My phone

- A novel

- Purse

- MP3



5 things found in my wallet

-Money

-Receipts

-MPH member card

-IC

-Loose change



5 favourite things in my room

-My bed

-My books

-My posters

-My wardrobe

-My guitar and keyboard!



5 things I always wanted to do

- Bungee jumping

- Being able to draw in photoshop

- Getting good grades for my exams

- Travel the world

- Buy anything I want



5 things I am currently into

- Grunge

- Korean drama

- CABAL (not so much)

- Photoshop

- Manga!



List out the top 5 you would wish for

- Computer upgrade or a laptop (preferably both. Yeah, I'm greedy)

- A new phone!

- Faster net connection. COME ON STREAMYX, BETTER AND FASTER CONNECTION PLSSSSS!

- Something that I'm not telling

- Reach double transcender and lvl 100+ in CABAL



[You]

First Name – Elaine (This is my real one)

Nickname – Lyn (game name), Nite (another game name),

Name you wish you had- Lyn (which is why I took it up)

What do people normally mistake your name as- Evelyn, Evon (Add math teacher called me that...)

Birthday- 28.05.1991

Birthplace- Glenn Marie Hospital, Singapore.

Time of Birth- 5.10 a.m

Single or taken – Somewhere in between.

Zodiac sign – Gemini



[Your Appearence]

How tall are you – 155. Yeah, messa shortie

Wish you were taller – HELL YEAH.

Eye color –Dark brown

Eye color you want - I'm fine with what I've got

Natural Hair color – Dark Brown

Current Hair color – Dark Brown with some White (stupid gene!)

Short or long hair – Short.



Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – Nope.

Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Std 3, when the stupid hairdresser cut it super short.

Glasses or contacts – Glasses

Do you wear make-up – That's for dweebs

Ever had hair extensions – I like having short hair.

Paint your nails – Nope.



[This or that]

Flowers or Chocolates – I dunno

Pepsi or Coke – Sprite!

Rap or Rock – Rock

Relationship or One night stand – Relationship, duh.

School or Work – School.

Love or Money – Love.

Movies or Music – Music is my life!

Country or City – Suburb

Sunny or Rainy days – Cloudy days; then I can sleep in. XD

Friends or Family – Both.



[Have you ever]

Lied – Yes. I would be lying if I said no.

Stole something – Nope.

Hurt someone close to you – Everyday of my life

Broke someone's heart – I don't know.

Had your heart broken – Not really.

Wondered what was wrong with you – Every pico second

Wish you were a prince/princess – Nope.

Someone who was taken – Nope.

Shaved your head – Nope.

Been in love – No comment. :P

Used chopsticks – Everyday

Sang in the mirror to yourself – Weirdo.



[Favorites]

Flower – Lavander. I like purple!

Candy – Hershey Kisses.

Song – Pockets Full of Sunshine- Natasha Beddingfield

Scent – The detergent used by mom?

Color – Black, blue, purple, red, brown.

Movie – Pride and prejudice

Singer – I like the songs, not the singer

Word – Don't have one.

Junk food – Doesn't like junk food.

Website– Facebook. Blogspot. Friendster. Shoujo Manga Download.

Location – Home

Animal – Puppy

Ever cried over someone – Yes

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – Everything.

Do you think you're attractive – I make Princess Fiona in her ogre form look like a beauty queen.

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – Cinderella

Do you play any sports – Badminton, swimming...I want to take up archery.



I tag:

1. Bro

2. Jess

3. Cass