十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Serious Realization

I just came to realizing something when Aunt Molly's friend (my mom's friend) asked me this question after we reached home from having brunch in Puchong:

Are you going out later?
Aunt Molly and her friend are visiting from Singapore.
I think Aunt Molly and mom were once colleagues when we were still living in Singapore.
Mom's shopping with them at 1U at the moment.

Anyways, that question kinda took me by surprise.
I could've told her that I just went to 1U with my friend (technically, it's bro's friend but I know him and we talk occasionally) or that most of my friends have gone back to their hometowns.
I could've also said that I'm having finals in two weeks and want to prepare for it.
(Well, I am planning to finish the rest of the chemistry questions after this...)
But I didn't.
I stupidly went and said this:
I'm more of the homebody type. I prefer to stick at home
Yeah, smooth move... *facepalm*
I realized that I have no life...Seriously.

I mean, yeah, I do prefer to be alone.
And that my dad has some stupid rule that I can only go out a specific number of times with my friends. Overprotective, much.
I feel like I'm living a life of a really old lady who lives with 27 cats, not an 18-year-old teenager who can drive and has the privilege of having her own car to drive!
The only thing that I don't have is a purse full of cash.

Other than college and occasional band practice (we're missing a keyboardist), I don't go out much.
I either spend my time writing or translating, which is mostly in front of the computer.
I don't watch much tv either, other than a few shows or the sudden whim of having a drama marathon.
I do study on a regular basis...Ok, that's blasphemy.
I'm the kind that does stuff last minute and somehow gets lucky. My luck is running out though.

Gah...This is bad.
I'm only a teenager once and I'm living it like a freaking old lady with 27 cats!
Can anyone save me from this?!