十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Glad

I'm glad I turned 18 and can watch any damn show that I want.
I'm not glad that I don't really look 18 and have to show my ID to watch any damn show I want.

I know that this was released last year, but watch it when you get the chance: Wanted.
I love it and it's on my 'To Get' list.

I also got another pitch for a story.
"My presence is no benefit, my absence is not loss. The gun was what brought me to life, and it shall certainly bring my death."
The first sentence was inspired by the famous Khmer Rouge motto "Your presence is no benefit, your absence is no loss." while the second one is by the above-mentioned film.

I never reveal direct plotlines of my stories, just in case some moron comes along, steals it and then get famous with it.

For now, I've got to worry about getting at least a 3.0 to get the course I want next year.
Here's to studying during next week's study break!