十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Changes

I dunno.

I've 'reconnected' with most of my primary (or elementary school, if you want to 'Westernize' the term) mates via Facebook.
They've changed, a whole lot.
I guess people do change, even when terms like 'a leopard can't change its spots' comes to mind.

I don't know what they'd say if they see me at the reunion. (If there is one, that is.)
They'd probably comment on my appearance.
Hey, it's not my fault that my hair color is a genetic problem; I didn't ask for it.
I'm more brunette than I was.
And then there's my English, which makes me more 'banana' in their eyes.
Well, who really cares.

Oh yeah...I've got another round of wallpaper to show!
Hehe...

This one is kinda nice.


One for the Naruto fans.


Oo, I love this one!


I like this one, too. The clock adds a nice touch.


This one is just cute.


This is suits me more. I love black.


This one looks like the one I found before. This one is Vocaloid while the other one was from 家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!


This one isn't bad either. And I love the MP3!


A forum poster had this one, but I didn't know that I could actually find it.


This is is for 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 fans who love Nagato Yuki. (I know you're out there...)


And last but not least, something for the Final Fantasy fans.
I love her gloves. I wonder where I could get one...

That's it for now.
I think these wallpapers will last me for another say...two months?
I like collecting them, but I'll only use a few that I really like.
Most of them have dark background so that it doesn't hurt my eyes when I'm staying up late on the computer.

I'll go flip through my Math book now.
The finals start tomorrow and I have to be there at 12 just for the MS scope class.
*sigh*