十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another one

It seems that I like editing, but I won't do it unless it's just for the fun of it.
I don't want to take it up as a job; translating is already enough to fill up 35% of my pie chart of things I have to do in a week.

This is another gutter shadow- free page that I found while translating.

Transformed from a two page:


to this:

I didn't do the the right page because there's the horrible gutter shadow there.
Anyways, notice the difference in fonts from the previous one?
I downloaded the font package from The Idiot's Guide to Manga Editing and installed it.
It looks authentic now, compared to the last one.

I FEEL SO VERY HAPPY!
That's it from me today.
I'm going to translate the rest of the chapters and then head onto Tasty Kiwi's 솔직 담백하게.
I owe them the rest of volume 4, since I put this on hold for more than two months.
After that, maybe I'll snoop around for more raws and try to practice on editing again, but that has to be after I finish all of my assigned projects.
I don't want to be irresponsible.