十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Net

It's not the butterfly net.
Nor is it the fishing net.
Or the -ball net.
It's the internet.

When I had my first ever internet experience back when I was 12, I was amazed by it.
I even made a list of what I'd do when I had access to it.
My own experience didn't come until I was 15 for it was my dad's perpetual fear that we (my siblings and I) will be influenced by the evils that lurk in the information superhighway.
He also imposed a ban that we could not visit any internet cafe for any reason.
Yes, for the first 15 years of my life I was an internet virgin.

My inability to contribute any information for projects or group discussions frustrated me and I was quite verbal about it.
Lo behold, I was finally able to have it.
Coming back to the present, I don't think there's anything great about the internet.
I think the novelty wore off three months after I got it.

I've been into countless trouble after getting the internet.
I think the worst would be MMORPG addiction.
Of course I'm a rehabilitated gamer now; I'm clean and have not played any games for a while now. Even if I did, it'd just be a few minutes before boredom claims me and I'll close it off.
Grinding levels isn't an interesting way to past the time anymore.

I have turned to reading since then, manga to be more specific.
Speaking of which, Aerandria's site crashed down once again due to heavy or rather, extremely heavy traffic.
I imagine hordes of fangirls (and some smut-loving fanguys) have maxed out the bandwidth of the site leading to the crash.
Here's to Aerandria's speedy recovery and longevity to continue producing quality scanslations and excellent titles.
Not to mention those witty remarks found on the credit pages.

All right then.
I'm supposed to do my math now, but I'll predict that I'll give up halfway through and end up falling asleep on the floor.
I only slept five hours yesterday.