十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Losing My Mojo

It's kinda sad, you know.
But I've got to admit, it's bound to happen.
It's a wonder that I could manage to clear some after four years.

Wha?
Oh, I'm sorry.
You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
I'm referring to O2jam.
Yes, that music game.

I found a way to download the songs from O2mania.
Trust me, there was a facepalm moment.
Anyways, I was happy to be able to get both of Yiruma's Kiss The Rain and River Flows In You.
Boy, were those songs awesome. My fingers had a nice workout.

Yeah, about me losing my mojo.
There were a few songs I could play with perfect timing and hits (and I mean a whole lot of 'perfect' notes and only < style="color: rgb(102, 204, 204);">Like all the 'easy' level of the Sonatine songs and some of the 'normal' ones
Milk Chocolate in normal and x4,
Natal Angel in normal x4.5,
Maustrap in 'easy' x4,
Bang! Bang! Bang! in normal and 4.5,
Song For You in normal and x6,
Missing U in hard and x5
Color Paradise in hard and x6,
Waltz of the Puppy in normal and x5,
Bride in Dream in normal and x4.5
Nocturne in hard and x6...
I can't play as well as I could before.

I can't believe it myself either!
Four years ago, my screen's color wires shorted out and my keyboard was lousy.
I couldn't press the 'd', 'k' and 'space' all at the same time.
I had to work out a way to hit the three keys when it appeared as a combo.
Now, I've got a better screen and a good keyboard, but I no longer have the same level of skills!
Well, it has been four years since then.
I guess I can't blame my fingers for getting rusty.

Oh well, practice makes perfect.
I was a noob back then, and I did managed to get myself to that level.
I guess I'll just have to do it again.