十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, August 14, 2009

ARGHHH

Well, you guys must be puzzled by my title...like always.
Yeah, that's me after studying for a whole week. I'm so sick of it that I'm not even bothered about continuing Physics, which is my weakest subject.

I've been doing absolutely nothing the whole day.
I went out to the Curve and got myself some new clothes.
And no, there won't be any pictures of my ugly self.
When I came home, I did nothing but browsed through the wallpaper section of my bookmarks to get some wallpapers.
And I also downloaded a new theme for my computer. I was getting real tired looking at the one I have.
So, these are the results.
This is my computer with the old theme. Boring, right?
And I love watermarking my stuff. It gives me a reason to use Photoshop.

And these are with the new theme.
I'll give you a cookie if you can spot the differences.



I think I will put this for my laptop, when I get it.

Bro says that this doesn't suit my image. I like it, so the heck with it.

I think this one will work too.


I love this one. It's exactly what I do every freaking day.


I don't remember where I got this wallpaper. It's still one of the best one I've ever seen.


Speaking of which, I have a whole lot of backed-up manga...again.
I think there's 3+GB worth of it unzipped.
I'm afraid of busting my hard drive, so I dare not unzip any one of these until I clear some room. There are a few series coming to an end soon.
But I think it'd be hell the day that it does.
Well, that's the price to pay for countless hours of pure pleasure and bliss.