十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Menouthis/ Words

I'm stuck with Menouthis in my head. It's a soundtrack by ES Posthumus and it has a feel of danger to it. Kudos to Ryan for Nara; it's simply awesome.


My title is a bit misleading today, but whatever.
I've got lots to say today and they're all random stuff.

I'm currently sitting for my trials. Yes, TRIALS.


I don't have any mood to study, let alone do any exercises.


Also, I'm suffocating. I feel like the whole world is getting smaller and smaller by the minute and I've got to get out, fast. If the walls get any closer, I'd develop claustrophobia soon. Even Jia Wern feels the same. Both of us feel like we can no longer stand being in the same environment, and that we've lost the connections we had.
It's getting harder and harder to breathe, especially in school. Everyday, I'd have to force myself to get up and get going. As I walk through the gates of the school, I feel dread claiming another victim, me.
Maybe it's because the real exam is looming closer, maybe...

I've finally finished reading Breaking Dawn on Monday. Since I've finished it, I can finally say that it wasn't as crappy as most people think. It's not great, neither is it that bad; but that's just my opinion. Thanks, Cass. I'll lend you Skip Beat as soon as I'm done with it.

I know I've said this loads of time, but I LOVE my MP3! It may sound crazy (what the heck, it is!) but I feel that it understands me, a lot.
I usually put it on Playlist mode and on shuffle items but I've recently let it play on Artist mode and shuffle tracks. While I was reading Breaking Dawn, the music somehow shifted according to the scene.
For instance, there was a part when Bella woke in her new form; The Awakening by Switchfoot started.
When Jacob imprinted on Nessie (that sounds so much better than Renessme, Vanessa works too)- First Love by Utada Hikaru.
The part where Bella saw her current form- Just a Dream by Jump5.
When she saw her daughter for the first time- Crystal Flower by Park Jion-Meng.
The scene where they were plotting the defence- Sara ni Tatakau Monotachi by Nobuo Uematsu.
When the Volturi arrived- Tatakau Monotachi by the same artise.
The ending- Fu Zhuang Bu He Ge by Kim Hwan-Jio. The name translate to 'unsuitable clothes for the occasion', but the playful nature of the soundtrack suits the ending.

Sometimes, it even plays songs that I need to brigthen up my mood; like it plays Bad Day when I'm having one, and Rave when I lack the enthusiasm to do something.
Nothing can ever replace my faithful friend of 5 years.

...
After pausing for a moment to tend to requests in the forum, I lost thought of what I wanted to say...Whatever.


I think that's it for today.