十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pillow/ Death by Chemistry

I feel like ripping the pillow to shreds.

Don't ask me how Chemistry went, I'll show you.
A picture's worth a thousand words; well, I have three thousand words worth of pictures to show.



Tomorrow is add math, another subject that is a lost cause for me.
I swear, I'll grind my brain to dust to get it right for SPM. The trials are as good as screwed.

Since the bad thing is out of my system, I'd like to note that today is a very important day in my family.

It's my parent's wedding anniversary!


09/09/1989 is when they got married.
Congratz to my parents for their 20th anniversary! May they have many happy returns!
I was wondering what it was supposed to be when I wrote the date on my answer sheet, since the day seemed familiar.

Come to think of it, the story of how my parents got married is quite funny.
My dad wanted to register their marriage on the 25th of January--my mom's birthday.
When they reached the Civil department, they said that the day was full. They said that February 14th was still available. So, my dad agreed.
My mom thought that my dad was really romantic, having to choose that day to be officially married.
You know what? Prepare to laugh at this...(or whatever reaction it is that you'll do)

My dad forgot that Feb 14 was Valentine's Day!


It never came to his mind that it was Valentine's Day. I burst out laughing when my mom told me that. Even dad admitted that he didn't know about it.
Daddy, you're so unromantic.

When I was younger, I admired my friends' parents; comparing them with mine.
Now, I don't think I want any other's parents at all.


I have a mom who is a wonderful cook, which is why we're not stick thin. She bakes really good cakes and has real good taste, regardless of food or clothes. Sadly, I do not inherit her cooking skills; only her looks and her determination.
Yes, she might be really petty about the cleanliness of the house and be a bit of a perfectionist but that's how I want my mom to be. She's the one I go to when I need some advice and the one I rant at when my day is bad. She is also like a lioness when it comes to her kids; don't get her mad or she'll rip you to shreds.

My dad on the other hand, is more of a practical person. He's a no-nonsense type of guy. Surely, he doesn't show his affections outwardly but he shows it through his actions. He worked hard during his early years to save up money for our higher education; he doesn't want us to go through with the financial problems he had when he was studying in England. My grandparents were really poor, so my dad had to be really thrifty with his spending.
He used to be really mindful about us and stuff, as in to let others fix things when it's broken. Nowadays, he encourages us to find out what the problem is and try to fix it ourselves. If it can't be fixed after countless tries and we've reached our limit to fixing it, then only will he get help from a professional. With this, I now know how to fix minor damages for electrical stuff; but this field is where my bro surpasses me.

I love my parents to bits, but I shall never say it out loud. It's pretty awkward when it comes to displays of affection for us. I shiver at the very thought of hugging.
So, I'm going to show them by making them proud.

My dad said this once:
It's every parent's goal to see their child succeed in life. But success is up for interpretation. I want you people to live a meaningful life. Getting good grades is sort of like a bonus to me. But if you want to continue having a comfortable life like what you have right now, you better work you ass off to make sure that you get a good job that can sustain such comfort. It's my fault if I can't provide you the facilities to reach that; but I have and you have to keep your end of the bargin. It's your life; I can only guide you to the correct path. But if you stray far from it, there's nothing I can do.
Like I said, he's a no-nonsense type of guy.