十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nara / Boredom: Newly Discovered Scene

Nara suits the whole rainy day atmosphere.

Aaaanyways, I'm super bored now, hence the Boredom title. This is 'newly discovered' scene was just the continuation of my Boredom titles; the ones I did in June...or was it July....


I was shocked at something I discovered today.
Motomi Kyousuke is a guy! And why is it a shock?

He's a mangaka for SHOUJO manga.

He's the creator of Beast Master and Dengki Daisy; two stories that strokes my nerves with those feather-like fingers. Ahh~
Motomi-sensei's drawings are nice, and so are his plots. They're not like your generic shoujo manga with undeveloped characters. His heroines are what you'd see in real life, and his heroes are well...cute to the boot, albeit their wacked personalities.
Beast Master's Leo-kun is a guy who lived in the wild before returning to the metropolis of Japan. The thing is, he turns in a savage person when he sees blood, sorta like a defense mechanism. Only Yuiko can control that side of him.
Dengki Daisy's Kurosaki Tasuku-kun is always protecting Teru with his persona, Daisy. Teru doesn't know that Tasuku is Daisy and the only way she can contact him is through e-mails from the phone her brother gave her before he died. And the way he treats her...sorta makes him the bad guy.

And how the hell did I get mixed up with the gender?
Well, do you know that Hikaru is a unisexual name? Kinda like Leslie, Sam (which is short for Samantha or Samuel or Samson) and Jo (short for Josephine and Joe). Yeah.
It's not like Chinese names where you'd know whether it was a girl or guy at once.


I was so bored today that I made my very own button, like the ones you see in the links section.
It's quite simple, actually. It only took me 1 minute to do it, minus the other 50 seconds waiting for Photoshop to start and load. That makes it done in 10 seconds.



Well, I've got another tab open to read up on how to edit raw manga. I think I'll apply to be a editor or a QC'er one day. There's no harm to learning more stuff.
It's great to be good in your academics, but you can't really survive with that alone- one of my cousins.
She's got a point.
I kinda gave up on studying day and night like I did during Form 3. Life's just too short to spend it all on studying. Study hard and play hard, that's what my teacher told me.

Ahh...I'm still bored.
I've finished reading all the manga available on my hard drive and bookshelf, all the novels in my personal stash and there's nothing to watch tonight.

I need to do something before I go mad!


I know!
I've not responded to Jon's post yet!
Uh...what am I gonna do after that?
...