十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Apple Umbrella/ Of Pulmonary Arteries and Primary Veins

I've announced to the SMD community that I'll be M.I.A till SPM is over. I'm gonna miss posting updates on the projects.

Tomorrow is Chemistry and God knows that I have two years worth of crappy teachers. I told my dad not to expect an A for this. He said that trials mean nothing to him, it's SPM that matters.
So, I asked if I could stay at home from next Tuesday onwards to study at home. He said that if the school is no longer offering anything worth going to school for, it's okay. So, I'm staying at home next Tuesday on.

I don't like my school. And I feel suffocated in class.
I know I won't study when I'm in class; I'll do some questions and ended up sleeping. No point wasting my time at school then. It's not like it has anything left to motivate me to going.

Speaking about exam, I made the MOST stupid mistake ever!


It was in Biology II.
The essay question required me to explain the blood circulatory system. I was so happy that I knew this question like the back of my hand!
So, I wrote everything that I remembered. I got stuck at this part.

The deoxygenated blood will then be pumped into the heart from rest of the body by the ______ artery and into the right atrium. The blood will then pass through the tricuspid valve and into the right ventricle and be pumped to the lung, going through the superior vena cava.
...The oxygenated blood will be pumped into the heart from the lungs through the
_____ vein and into the left atrium. The blood will then pass through the bicuspid valve and into the left ventricle. It is then pumped to the rest of the body through the aorta, which has a higher pressure and is more muscular due to its function of delivering blood to the rest of the body.
I forgot what the blanks were! I knew it started with the letter 'P' but I forgot what it was supposed to be! And you know what I put?
PRIMARY
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PULMONARY!!!


Do you know how stupid was that?!?!
I got the whole thing right and this stupid tiny mistake is gonna cost me a hell lot of mark loss!
Not to mention the kidney function that I tried so hard to memorize yesterday was gone to waste when I was blank when I read the question!


Yeah, exactly like the picture above!

Mom said to get over it and be more careful about it the next time, and also not to mull over that mistake.
I so HATE myself right now...


It's Chem tomorrow and I've not studied at all; Add Math on Wednesday; Thurday's a holiday cause I'm no longer taking Chinese (if I take, then it's 11 subjects...I don't want to die) and Friday is EST. Next Monday is Physics and it's the last time I'm going to school!

I think I'm gonna go sleep now...So tired.