十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ulaid/ End of trials

Ulaid has bagpipes, sorta has a calming effect on me.

IT'S THE END OF TRIALS!


Actually, trials ended on Monday with Physics.
Physics paper was okay, some of the questions were easy. But paper I was an entirely different story.
I'm glad that it's over.

I've started my study leave yesterday. Pn. Loi actually asked me to attend school yesterday, but since I heard that most of my classmates aren't going to be in school, I skipped.
Hey, it's not like she can penalize me. My mom already wrote the note saying that I'll be taking my leave of absence since yesterday.

I was busy cleaning yesterday too. I threw away most of the old newspaper that I've been keeping since Form 3 and some of the useless junk lying around in my room. I've even recycled my woodwork that we did in Form 2. My room and table is no longer cluttered; and I have a bigger space on my table.
And I found that I'm more productive at home than in school. I think it's because of the atmosphere, it's stuffy and tensed in school.

My personal bookshelf is now full. I've moved some of the RomCom that I don't really like onto the second shelf. The first shelf would be my favorite novels and my manga; second would be the historical diaries that I collect and the RomCom while the third would be my referrence books, workbooks and textbooks. There's another blue container box that I've filled with my Harry Potter collection and other books, and two volumes of Kare Kano which I've lost interest in. The story just got too...I don't even know what word to use for it. With those two volumes, I have a total of 18 bunkoban in my possesion.

Speaking about manga, I was kinda lucky on Saturday. I couldn't find volume 1 and 2 of Skip Beat! for more than two months, so I decided to ask the shop assitant for it. She said I was lucky that she had one of each in stock, and it was the last one. She also said that Vampire Knights and Skip Beat! are in constant demand, and that the shipping company can't send them fast enough. I wouldn't mind that much though, since I've already have them in my hard drive.


And since I'm on luck, Thursday would be one of my unlukiest day in my life. First was the accident, then it was my screen.
When I got home, had my dinner and ranted out about the accident on my blog, and then my screen decided to die.


I was reading chapter 2 of Dengki Daisy at the time. I was getting to the part where Tasuku-kun was doing a weird pose saying "You're about to chuck the broom and scissors at me? Come on, bring it on" when my screen suddenly blacked out. I stared at it for a few seconds and then it turned back on again, and the image was fuzzy. Then, it blacked out again; I could smell something burning and saw that the light on the power button was flickering on and off. I went to the back of the monitor and saw some tiny sparks flying from the inside. I switched the power off without a second thought, even though I was downloading at the time.



I then ran down to tell my dad my monitor died. He said that he'll bring one of the old monitors back from the office. He forgot about it till Monday, which I reminded him when mom asked me to call him and ask what time will he be back.
Bro said that I wasn't strong enough to carry my old monitor, and said that he'll do it for me. He didn't fix it till yesterday afternoon, when he got back from school.

And what did I do during the days that I couldn't use my computer?
I was watching my Korean drama, First Shop Coffee Prince. I finished 18 episodes within two days, so I practice playing Crash Bandicoot. It was fun.

Before I forget, my sis's friend translated our names with her Japanese name book. Apparently, my family name is Takaha and my given name is Kimiki.
Kimiki...Bro called me Kimi-chan and Miki-chan.
Cass called me Kimchi and then said Mickey mouse.
Well, now I've got three more names for people to call me; Winternite, Winter, Nite, Lyn, Elaine, Elyn (reserved only for mom's friend), Kimiki, Kimi-chan and Miki-chan.
And I'll kick the person's ass if he/she calls me Kimchi or Mickey Mouse!

Hmm...I feel like reading Skip Beat! now.
...There goes my notion of grinding my nose to the books.
I'm hopeless.


PS: If anyone is interested, try reading Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan by Kaori Yuki. She's famous for her horror manga, like Ludwig Kakumei (I absolutely love that series!). The guignols are awesome!
It's being scanslated by Aerandria and it currently has two chapters. And no, it's not licensed and you can get it from Aerandria's site. Please do check it out!