十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Harappa/ Duck

I had duck for dinner, which caused some bad mojo earlier today.

I went out with mom today, cause I didn't go to school. I didn't take Chinese so I didn't need to go for the exam.
While we were coming back, we got into an accident.

Well, it was a blind son of a b* that knocked into my mom's car while she had already executed a U-turn. I won't go into detail, but I'd just like to point out some things:

- That idiot was an idiot 'cause he was riding his stupid bike on the opposite side of the road. He's also a blind idiot for not seeing my mom's car maneuvering. It's a Hyundai Matrix YOU BLIND BASTARD!


- There was another son of a b* that saw the thing and knocked my side of the window and asked us to get down. Like hell that we would.

- The traffic police wasn't so helpful at all. I'm really disappointed with their service; so much for 'Cepat, Tepat & Mesra' (fast, accurate and friendly). Mesra my ass.

- We wasted the whole day first in the police station and then at the traffic police headquarters. I swear, I can even type faster blindfolded than that officer who was taking my mom's statement. Cepat my foot.


- My mom got fined for making that U-turn, which is entirely illogical. She can appeal to the Chief, whom she'll see tomorrow to reduce the fine.

And I found something even bigger...
While the traffic police took us to the scene of the accident, guess what?
THEY DIDN'T WEAR THEIR SEAT BELTS AT ALL!

So called for law enforcers. What the hell of an example are they setting for the people, huh? They made the rule that everyone at the back seat should have their seat belts on and they don't when they're sitting at the front?!? What madness is this?


I really want to get the hell out of this country as soon as possible. I can't possibly live in this country anymore.
Yes, I don't like it that much.