十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Chinese Checkers/ Double Tagged

I've been double tagged, by my bro and Joanna.

But I shall do it!

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

Here goes:

1. I don't really comb a lot cause my hair doesn't mess up much. All I need is just a run through and I'm ready to go.
2. I have a toy dog named Matty and it sleeps by my side. It was given to me by Sapphira for my 15th birthday.
3. I can get fired up for an online game, give my all and then lose interest in it faster than you can sneeze. (Ex: MapleStory and Cabal).
4. I sing in the shower.
5. My desk gets messy real quick, but I still can find what I want when I need it.
6. I spend some of my weekends reading in Wikipedia instead of doing my homework.
7. I might seem oblivious in a conversation but I can repeat back whatever the speaker said.
8. Other than in school, I've never worn a skirt or dress for almost 6 years.
9. Anyone can talk to me about anything/ any topic.
10. I don't really take any pictures of myself, only occasional reflections of me are seen in photos.
11. I can play the piano by ear but only for my right hand (given time to figure out the notes too).
12. I remember things better when I listen, not read.
13. I can't smile longer than 5 seconds.
14. I get a little OCD when it comes to books.
15. I tend to ask really absurd questions, but sometimes they have a deeper meaning.

The 10 people I tag are:
1. Ken
2. Audrey
3. Jon
4. Cassie
5. Jessica
6. Samantha
7. Wen Yow
8. Karina
9. Nadia
10. I don't have anyone else...how about you?