十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Out of The Bag

I guess the cat is out of the bag, having Allen tag me in a comment concerning visas.
Yup, winternite is officially leaving the coop.

So where is she flying off to?

I received word of the full offer letter from the university's regional office on Monday but didn't go collect it until Tuesday.
There's still the payment and pre-booking for my accommodations to settle but that has to wait till my dad comes home from his mini-vacation.
There's a whole lot of paperwork, mainly for the application of a student visa, left to be dealt with.
The questions in the pile of paper makes me feel like I'm being interrogated.
Oh well, it's for the sake of my future anyway.

The question still remains; where the hell am I going.
Well, Buck just provided the answer to that question in my CBox.
That and the fact that I've already listed the university I'm going to, along with the degree course I'm taking in Facebook.
I didn't want to say it until it was official and approved before, but I can now.
I'm doing a bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences at the University of Sunderland.

Remember when I said that I was rethinking about my career path a few months ago?
It was then that I decided to drop the idea of being a pharmacist.
I had to face the fact that I just simply sucked at chemistry. *laughs*
I thought that I was bad in Physics but apparently, I did rather well in the last semester in thermodynamics, quantum and nuclear physics.

I don't really know what to expect, both from my course and the fact that I'm going overseas with the absence of my family for the very first time.
I guess it will be one of the many things in life to experience.