十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Own Room?

Ok, I just received the accommodation contract yesterday.
And I think I'm staying rather far from my friends... Go figure.
Oh well, at least this will give me an opportunity to 'expand my social circle', not that I like or want to.

She's just saying that but she's actually happy to finally have her own room.


Yeah, I really am.
I've had my share of noisy sleepers.

*eyes at the two monkeys*
So where am I staying?
Why would I want to tell you here?
I don't want to risk having stalkers, not like there would be any.
No one would be so crazy to track me all the way to the UK, seriously.

On a whole new subject, my ears are currently being blasted with English pop songs to calm it down from its excited state of being red and burning hot.
And how did this happen? - KISSxKISS
Collecting ドラマ CDs has been a hobby of mine for about a year now and there are two types:
妄想恋愛 and BL (those who don't know this acronym, I'd rather you remain pure, innocent and ignorant).
I'm not against homosexuality but I'd prefer to not take the step through that door into that forbidden world.
だから私は腐女子でじゃないよ!
...Back to the subject...
The KISSxKISS CDs have been laying around for some time now, since I was busy preparing for my studies to start in fall.
So, I thought of finally blowing off real and some, cyber dust off of them and start cataloging.
Yes, I catalog my CDs just like how I catalog my manga.

And of course, my reward for the hard work would be to listen to it after I'm all done.
Boy, was that a really weird experience.
For those of you who don't understand Japanese, I think you'd liken it to Popsicles and lollipops.
(for reasons that I shall not relate)
For those of you who do, well... Your ears would be burning like mine.
Or it might not, depending on how much of PDA you're actually exposed to or experience in your daily life.
Since mine is down to a near nil, you do the math.

I don't get out of the house much, not that I like to.
I like sitting at home in front of my laptop or the electric piano and be left to my own devices.
My dad was pushing me and saying that I should get out more and socialize.
Right... And whose idea was it to impose the limit of going out with friends?
I've been living under that limit for so long that I've lost all desire to go out.
And I bet this is the first time  you've ever heard of a parent trying to push their teen to get out more; most of the time, it's trying to get them to come or stay home instead.

Anyways, the contents of the CD was interesting but somewhat lacking.
I agree with what some of the listeners said though, that there should be some BGM like most and all other ドラマ CDs and more sfxs.
It would have made a deeper and perhaps a more lasting impression and impact if coupled with the two.
The silent background just didn't resonate with the flow of the conversation, regardless of how good the voice cast were.
The mood just wasn't set with the mute surroundings and it made listening to it a little hard after a while; they don't say that music soothes the beast for nothing.
The right BGM at the right moment of the conversation can turn heads, and ears red hot.

...My ears are now cold and I shall get ready for bed.
I spent half of my day at 1U getting supplies but only managed to buy 2 pairs of much needed shoes.