十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Limits

There's a limit to everything, right?
Like a limit to how many times you can actually eat,
The number of times you can listen to a song before getting bored of it,
The number of eye-rolls you can do in a day,
The times you can smack / facepalm yourself before you can't stand the pain anymore...

What's the point this time?

Well, there isn't any point in this post; I'm just doing it to pass the time.

As you already know, or not, I am going away to study in a foreign land in a few more weeks.
I've already scheduled an appointment with the visa center for tomorrow to hand in my documents.
It just feels really surreal, just like the time I went for my national conscript.
Speaking of which, the gaping hole on my knee has healed up pretty well.

Anyways, I'd probably be out and around shopping for supplies and clothes in the next few weeks.
The least worried item would be outerwear; I get at least one every time we go on our year-end family vacation.
Just the other day, my mom and I went on a sock frenzy while we were at Daisho.
Now, I have more than enough socks to last me more than a week.
The only stuff left to get would be a pair of leather knee-high boot, a toiletry bag, a 4-panel USB port, a PSP case, a spare pair of glasses, contact lenses, and a rice cooker.
Oh yes, you heard me- rice cooker.
Hey, rice has been my staple meal for the past 18 years of my life (excluding infancy) and it's not about to change even if I'm overseas.
I know I used to complain about eating rice every day, even to the point of asking my mom this:

Rice, rice, rice- Don't you get bored/ frustrated eating it every day?
It's a word pun in Cantonese, since rice and frustration are pronounced the same-

Fan, fan, fan- Yatyat sek fan mm fan ge meh?
...Yeah, I know I'm a very bad child.

Ok, here's another thing I want to share, love.
Ahaha, I'm not going to share the feeling though.
There are a lot of categories of that illusion; yes, I'm rather cynical of it.
I don't and will probably never believe that there would be a person who would die for me; mainly because I believe that when it comes down to choosing between life and death, humans are selfish.
With my expanding collection of ドラマ CD, I happen to come across this- ヤンデレ天国.
I'm sure you guys are familiar with or have probably heard of the anime, School Days and one of its ヤンデレ character.
And I'm also sure that there are guys out there who have a fetish on or goes all 燃え on ヤンデレ girls.
Well, the ドラマ CD I happen to have is about ヤンデレ guys.
Remember the squirming feeling I said I have whenever I play ペータ=ホウイト from 不思議の国のアリス?
It lasted the whole time I was listening to the 2 CDs.
The first one is in the school setting- you as the stepsister to 梶裕貴 and 後輩 to 鳥海浩輔.
...As sweet and caring they might seem, their destructive side is... A little scary and disturbing.
The second one is in a mental hospital (no pun intended)- you as a new nurse with 前野智昭 as one of the patients who has been stalking you for 6 years and 平川大輔 as the neuropsychiatric doctor you work under... Which is funny because he also voices my favorite ヤンデレ in 不思議の国のアリス- エース.
Oh, the second CD was more disturbing than the first because at one scenario, you end up marrying the stalking patient without a priest to officiate the marriage.

And just because I have a favorite character which is a ヤンデレ doesn't mean that I like guys like that.
Oh no, those are the kind that scares me the most.
True, they care and declare that they love you even in death but their possessiveness and mental stability goes into overdrive whenever you come within close range of another guy on the street. 
I appreciate the feeling but come on, it's suffocating and smothering.
If I happen to be stuck in that situation, I'd make myself unreachable and invisible.
My phone has no GPS (thank goodness) and I'll be smart not to leave paper or cyber trails for the fellow to pick up on.

I have no complaints about ツンデレ though, mainly because I have a soft spot for them.
Cold and distant at first, but warm and fuzzy once you get to know them; just like sleeping on brand new bedsheets.
I like it when they get all jealous and cute whenever they think that you like someone else.

Right... I'll go sort out the remaining titles I just got and print out the documents I need for tomorrow.