十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, September 18, 2009

RAW

Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything.

The first week of sem 2 is over, and I've got some things to say about the classes.
First, I hate my current Math lecturer.
She looks sickly, gets tired easily and never EVER comes prepared.
Just yesterday, she was almost half an hour late just because she got lost.
What's worse is, she makes me more confuse than I already am.
I mean, differentiation and integration is my worse topic in all of Math, second to Trig (but the problem was solved by my sem 1 lecturer).
If she doesn't improve her ways of teaching within a month, she'll have one angry mob with pitchforks and crowbars coming at her.
Too bad that our previous lecturer have her hands tied, or else we'd kidnap her and keep her to ourselves.

Second, my Bio lecturer is a really old guy who looks somewhat perverted.
I guess that's the impression you get when you're a guy and you're talking about the reproductive system.
He likes people who ask questions, which is somewhat of a bother to others.
I have no complaints about him.

Third is my Chem lecturer; she's the same one as last sem.
She's still the same, and we all still have the same thoughts about her- PLEASE REPLACE!
Lastly, is my Physics lecturer. She's still a little meek, but at least she know what she's doing.

...And this concludes my overview of my lecturers in sem 2.
The results of our finals aren't out yet; delayed till further notice.
Oh yeah, my MS lecturer resigned. Yup, him.
And he left without marking our papers.
*goes into her mom's closet and spews a whole lot of profanities*

So...I've been busy and procrastinating a whole lot recently.
My schedule is still a little wonky, since I've not gotten used to it yet.
So, I'm sorry for sending the script for 隗ヨリヒトカイヨリ式 late, Mioka...
済みません!

Also, a big thank you to Sophe for giving me access to a warehouse of raws!
I'm forever in-debt to you and will stay with your till your baby 恋愛カタログ grows wings and flies.
And I finally figured out why I couldn't download the files from kiligaris.
Trust me, I had a really huge facepalm moment there, not to mention a headdesk moment too.
I'm still on my raw hunt for other manga to edit, since I'm a nitpicker when it comes to scans.

In other news, my laptop arrived today!
Yup, HP Pavillion dv4!
It's black, isn't heavy and...it has Windows Vista.
Yeah...Vista. I wanted Windows 7 but unfortunately, the model comes only in Vista.
Oh well, at least I still have a laptop to use now and I don't need to stay in the study to do my stuff.
I can even watch tv and type too!
But the only thing missing is a mouse.
I think I'll buy one myself.

Now to go mess with my new toy!