十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Crash Bash

I'm not talking about the game by Mad Dog Labs.
It's literally crash bash.

Semester two will start tomorrow, and I'm halfway through Dae Jang Geum.
I've already planned to put it on hold so that I can restart my routine in life.

I get zombified whenever I start watching a drama (be it J / K) and anime.
First I'd occupy a room, which is either the TV room or the family hall.
I'd then move the furniture around and just plop myself onto the couch and start watching.
I can suppress thirst and hunger, which is very much useful whenever I'm doing translations.
I can watch up to 10 episodes per day, when I ignore most stuff and will only respond when nature calls on critically.
Yes, I am that crazy, wacky and nuts.
And it is also another reason why not one person can bear me.
No girl can bear me, least said about a guy.
I can take pride in that! *Ehehe*

Brat (as she is now known as) is having her first ever public exams right now.
And the first thing I woke up to today was to the screams of my mom.
Why?
Refer to the above mentioned.
She deems it my fault, entirely mine.
Brat is freaking out and it's my fault because I was watching drama for the past few days.
Stop, before you say anything that makes me punch you hard and say that 'You're just like her, jumping into conclusions', let me at least say this.
I was sitting and waiting for brat to ask me whatever she wants to know during the one and half week of break that I had.
I wanted to have a anime marathon, but I didn't.
I wanted to have a drama fest, but I didn't.
I sat in my computer translating, and also waiting.

When I told her that she has another two weeks, she said 'So what'.
When I told her to study, she said 'No' and scampered off to watch TV.
When I finally yelled at her, I got yelled back by my mom instead.
So, tell me again.
HOW THE HELL IS IT MY FAULT?!
Hmm?
And she's still watching TV right now.

So, what the hell am I supposed to feel, huh?
Why do I have to be responsible when she herself doesn't even care less?
Why do I have to be scolded for enjoying what's left of my break when I sat there waiting for nothing?
Why do I have to take the brunt of the fire?
Why do I have to be the one facing the music when she's so nonchalant about it?
I can't force her to study when she herself isn't willing to.
It's no use forcing, nothing would come out of it.
Force can only lead to bitter feelings.
She has to learn this lesson, and unfortunately it's going to be a hard one.

Yes, I do admit that I'm insensitive most of the time.
Yes, I do admit that I still have remnants of bitter feelings.
But I will not admit that I didn't try to tell her.

With this, I earnestly hope that she'll fare well.
This decision will be her life lesson. It will bring her some pain as she walks on the path that she chose, but she has to continue it nonetheless.
The only thing I can do now is watch.