十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

200

I've officially reached 200 posts!
*throws confetti*
It seems like I've been throwing a whole lot of confetti lately.
Yeah...

I've updated the look of my blog.
It doesn't look really different from the last one, does it?
Yeah, I know I made a huge deal about the surprise but delivered very little, or so you think.

Well, there are some differences.
Firstly, I managed to get rid of the huge header and replace it with something more...me.
The previous header text didn't really match the picture, and it was too colorful.
I also resized it to fit, and made the frame transparent.
Secondly, I made a menu bar.
It was tough trying to figure out how to write the code for it at first. So, I did some research on some of the templates available and found the code, edited it a lil and input it in my own.
And I sort of tweaked it a lil so that it's transparent.
Thirdly, I made it into a three-column instead of a two.
Usually, you'll get a three-column in your ready-made blogskins but unable to edit it in the page elements; you'd have to change it through the html.
But, I found a way for it to appear in the page elements and enables me to change it as a widget instead of the tedious task of reading through the whole code.
I've also changed the playlist of my player and moved it lower.

As for page-wise, I edited the projects and status page.
If you bookmarked my previous link, it'll lead you to a 'page does not exist' page.
I've separated it into groups and will update them accordingly.
It'll also lessen the work of staffs who wants to check them 'cause they won't need to scroll down too much just to find out.
The archives page is the same, since it's already separated into groups within the page.

Oh yeah, I changed this address to another one of my sub-blogs so that anyone who typed the address would see this image.
But what I forgot was that I locked the domain and no one could access it.
I'm really sorry about that and think that it's a pity that no one could see what I put up.
So, I'm going to show it to you here!
This is it:

I also had to figure out the code for it based on another example.
I'm glad that everything worked out.
And I'm glad that I am finally able to tidy up my messy blog.

That's it for this time.

PS: I still have the copy of my template; I can give it to anyone if they want it.
My template is for those who want to keep their background image, header and also want a menu bar and a three-column blog. In short, it's perfect for editing to your personal taste.
I think I'll call it MMB, Modified Minima Black.