十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mono

I'm back to putting unrelated titles again.
Mono was the first word that popped up in the twisted and dark mind of mine.

Ok, I've been translating the whole week.
I've also been celebrating Ochibichan's Anniversary week with fellow staffers in the IRC.
They are one fun and wacky bunch.
I love them.

So far, I've finished all my scripts for 솔직 담백하게, はなしてなんてあげないよ, ハードな調教師 and almost finishing メビウス同盟.
I think I have had enough.
I'll work on them every week, like how I usually deal with it.
I also dropped my first title, 天才めがねにキメっ!just because it didn't suit my taste.
I hated it.
Also, Mioka has officially stamped my stamp on黒崎弼's ass. He belongs to me.
On the other hand, 電撃デイジ ー (the general story) belongs to Eimy.
She can have the others, I only want 黒崎.

Semester two starts next week, and I'm scared just thinking about it.
It starts on Tuesday, and I have Chem as my first subject of the sem.

Seeing my posts, I can't believe I've gotten so far.
I have 12 more till 200, which is quite a lot.
I didn't think that I'd be able to keep blogging till now, seeing that I tend to drop things after I lose interest in it.
I'll do something special when I really do reach 200, since it's like reaching a milestone in life.

I guess that's all for this time.
I think I'll go have a doughnut now.