十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

You're Not Sorry

Oh no, don't misunderstand.
I'm going back to my weird ways of naming titles; this time, it's using song titles.

After so many months of the release of 'Twilight', I've finally taken the time (and the guts) to watch it.
Sure, it might have deviated from the book just ever so slightly. But duh!
That's why the put the 'Adapted from' in the title!

My verdict:
It's not a great movie, nor a terrible one either.
Out of 10, I might give it a 7.
The chemistry between Bella & Edward was a wee bit sketchy; but at least there was a fizzle, if not a pop.

Also, Sims 3 is OUT!
I absolutely LOVE the Sims franchise, even if I didn't get all the titles for Sims 2.
Sims 3 is more awesome, with the playable neighborhood and no more of the fussy loading issues!
The programmers say that it can even work well without the latest graphic cards or processors, so it's safe to say that even my old junk of a computer will work fine for it.
Now all I gotta do is to convince dad to fix my DVD drive...

The features are now better than ever!
The characters are realistic to the point of it being freaky. I swear that if you give me 10 minutes, I will be able to make the character look exactly like me.
But then again, why the hell would I make her as ugly as I am?
The other new feature is that we can customize the furniture and build a house however we want it to look like!
Clothes are also customizable! And this time, we even get to pick out our Sim's very own shoes!
I can stop aging but I dunno if I can stop free will, since the game is built on A.I.
Call me a control freak, but I like the fact that I'm able to dictate every single move they make.
No, I don't call myself 'Sim God'.

Anyways, I hope that I'd be able to get the game some time this year (birthday presents, anyone?).
I'd take me a long time to save up a few hundred bucks to get it.
Oh well.