十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Perhaps

Okay, maybe college life isn't as exciting as I thought it was.
The days has gone by with me lamenting on how I wish that I didn't have [insert Physics/ Chemistry/ Math test/ quiz] on the next day.
Yes, I now have a budding dislike for the constant quizzing and assessments.

I used to think that the assessments would do me good instead of harm.
But what I didn't factor in is my inability to actually remember what I'm supposed to during that crucial moment when sitting in that quiet room to ponder over the question.
Perhaps I'm not cut out for the 'Western' style of education that I wanted throughout my sec school years.
Perhaps I'm the kind that only can do the 'two tests and two exams in a year' sort of education; that's how education was for me for the past say...11 years of my life?

And just because I'm not cut out of it doesn't mean that I'm not going to try.
All I need is a whole lot of blank paper, the thick and heavy reference books that I borrowed from the library and hauled three floors down campus and one floor up home, my stationary and calculator, my MP3 and most importantly...A strong cup of caffeine-infused drink.
Make that a mocha java or a can of Kickapoo.

Let's start cracking!