十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mumble

Odd titles again, heh.

As you could see, I had an excessive nosebleed yesterday due to reading 少年ドールズ.
I think I might have heart palpitations after reading the newly released Skip Beat! which is chapter 143.
Ooo...I'm waiting for the triangle to form. Let's see how Sho and Ren will settle among themselves. *giggles in anticipation*

Anyways...
I had some positive reviews about my blog! *throws confetti and brings out champagne*
To my readers, どうも有難うございます!
I hope that my erratic ramblings on daily life will continue to excited and delight you.
My inspirations come from the weirdest and sometimes, the most common of things.
Therefore, 宜しくお願いします!

I have been wondering about where I actually fit in the teen hierarchy.
I don't really belong with the geeks or the nerds.
I definitely don't belong with the jocks and cheerleaders.
I'm not really a skater punk or a goth.
And I don't belong to the emo or hip-hop crowd.
Then, I come to realize that all these are stereotypes of teenagehood.

You see, all these stereotypes comes from media.
Yes, the little (or big) black box with moving pictures.
With that black box in almost every home on the planet, its influence is ginormous.
Our lives are no longer dictated by who we are, it's all manipulated by the actors and actresses we see on the television. (Yes, the black box)
Simplified, we are losing our self identity.

Pre-teens are now fashioning themselves to the likes of Hannah Montana, The Naked Brother's Band, High School Musical and other pre-teen icons.
Teens are morphing their lives to what they see in OTH (One-Tree Hill), the OC, 91210 and again, HSM.
I just don't get why they want so many complications and drama in their lives.
And what's with the stereotypes?
And the labels they give, don't get me started on that.

My point is, why fashion ourselves to the ways and lives we see on tv?
I've got friends who go clubbing every night just because the 'IT' crowd is doing it.
I want to ask, who are these 'IT' crowd people and who the hell decided that they were 'IT'?
Self-proclaimed much?
If you are in the 'IT' crowd, will you be richer or you have special privileges that Life will give, like eternal life and youth?

So my conclusion on where I stand on the teen hierarchy is, I'm standing on a platform of my own.
Let those idiots and morons continue to classify themselves into the stereotypical categories.
I'm unique, and so are you.